[ANUBC] Thursday Night pairs, Batemans Bay

ANU Bridge Club Announcements List anubc-announce at anu.edu.au
Wed Feb 27 15:48:11 EST 2013

Hi everyone,

We started the weekly lunchtime bridge last Thursday,  with 5 tables! Come
along this week if you couldn't make it last week, and I'm looking forward
to seeing everybody from last week again. The location is near the Asian
Bistro upstairs in the ANU union building,  we'll have tablecloths.

Tomorrow night there's a 1 session pairs for any of you who know how to
play at a late beginner level or beyond.  If you want to play then let me
know by tomorrow afternoon.  If you need transport let me know as well.

This is the last call for Batemans! If you havent emailed me about this yet
please do so by Friday.

See you all  tomorrow!