Job opportunities and conferences
Barrowst at spot.colorado.edu
Sun Jun 10 18:38:48 EST 2001
Details and links to the following new job advertisements in
Australia have been added to the employment section of the web site:
1. Research Assistant (Geomorphologist/ecologist): CRC for Freshwater
Ecology, University of Canberra, Australia.
2. Postdoctoral Fellowship in marine or coastal sciences: School of
Earth Sciences, James Cook University, Australia.
3. Groundwater Geochemist: The Institute of Geological and Nuclear
Sciences, New Zealand.
4. Lecturer in Quaternary Earth Sciences: School of Earth Sciences,
Victoria University, Wellington, New Zealand.
5. R&D Manager - Isotope Sciences and Non-Invasive Technologies: The
Institute of Geological and Nuclear Sciences (GNS), New Zealand.
Contact details for the following conferences have been added to the
conference section of the website:
1. Ninth International Conference on Accelerator Mass Spectrometry
(AMS-9 in 2002) : Nagoya, Japan
September, 9-13, 2002.
More information about the Aqualist