[Aqualist] Upcoming QA deadlines

Kale Sniderman Kale.Sniderman at arts.monash.edu.au
Thu Oct 2 13:02:00 EST 2003

Dear AQUA members,
In order for you to see the next issue of Quaternary Australasia by the end of the
year, it turns out I have to compress the deadlines somewhat.  Thus the
deadline for research papers requiring peer review must now move forward to
Oct 15, and all other material must reach me by 10 November.

If you would like to see any content in the upcoming issue, may I now prompt
you to send me your research reports, pertinent book reviews, editorial pieces,
thesis abstracts, papers for review, conference reports, field trip reports (for
example, those associated with any of the XVI INQUA field excursions) and
upcoming events notices, or anything else you would like to see immortalised
within the pages of QA.   Also highly desirable, for the sake of the front cover,
are interesting photographs taken by participants of any of the Reno INQUA
field trips

Cheers
Kale Sniderman, editor Quaternary Australasia