[Aqualist] missing members

Janelle Stevenson janelle.stevenson at anu.edu.au
Mon May 2 07:13:40 EST 2005

Dear AQUA members,

we've had a number of QA's returned to us following the most recent
mailout. It would seem that the addresses we have in our database for a
number of members are out of date. I'm hoping some of you are still on the
AQUA list and so will receive this email. Have a look at the list below and
if you're on it, and still wish to be an AQUA member please send me your
current contact details. Those people I have not heard from by the time the
next issue is ready will be removed from the membership database.

Now these are the missing members we know about. There may be other members
out there who did not receive the latest issue of QA and a membership
renewal form. Have you moved recently? If so send me your updated contact
details.

Cheers
Janelle

Debbie Argue
L. Armand
Rachel Armour
Simon Clarke
Tim Cohen
Tristyn Holland
Oliver Kemp
Maureen Marra
Kristina Paterson
Naomi Riggs
George J Susino
Adam Switzer

Dr. Janelle Stevenson
Department of Archaeology and Natural History
Research School of Pacific and Asian Studies
Australian National University
Canberra ACT 0200 AUSTRALIA

Phone:  61 2 61253153
Fax:    61 2 61254917