[Aqualist] University of Canberra Centenary Professor Positions

Duanne.White Duanne.White at canberra.edu.au
Tue Aug 6 20:05:08 EST 2013

Hi AQUAlisters,

The University of Canberra is currently searching for highly qualified academics capable of leading the research agenda of the University. The call is University wide, but we are particularly interested in finding a candidate with skills in the broader area of Catchment Science. Part of their role would be to lead a research group that would draw upon the inter-disciplinary character of the Institute for Applied Ecology to improve our understanding of catchment processes or catchment management.

If you are, or know of anyone that would be interested in the position please contact me or David Choquenot, the director of the Institute for Applied Ecology. Further information on the Institute, and University-wide call can be found at:

http://www.canberra.edu.au/centres/iae/index.php
http://www.canberra.edu.au/jobs/centenary-professor-information

cheers
Duanne