[Aqualist] Calling for contributions to the December issue of Quaternary Australasia

Kathryn Fitzsimmons kathryn_fitzsimmons at eva.mpg.de
Mon Aug 10 18:30:23 AEST 2015

Dear Quaternarists,

we hope you have recovered from INQUA in Nagoya!

We would like to welcome our new Co-Editor, Carol Smith, to the team.
Kat Fitzsimmons will be stepping down after this issue, and Sanja van
Huet will join us as Shadow Editor.

The December issue of Quaternary Australasia is coming up and we would
like to invite contributions.

Contributions can range from peer-reviewed research articles, workshop
reports, opinion pieces (and responses to opinion pieces published in
previous issues) and book reviews.

We would also like to invite colleagues to update us on their recent
publications. In sending these to us, please adhere to the format as
shown on our website:
http://aqua.org.au/?page_id=42

We also welcome any recently completed thesis abstracts (Honours,
Masters and PhD). If you have any students who recently finished, please
encourage them to submit their abstracts to us.

Please forward your contributions to by no later than 31 October.
Articles for peer review need to be submitted earlier - please contact
us for the internal deadline.

Yours quaternarily,
Kat Fitzsimmons, Pia Atahan and Carol Smith
Co-Editors - Quaternary Australasia

editor at aqua.org.au
kathryn_fitzsimmons at eva.mpg.de
pia.atahan at googlemail.com