[Aqualist] 3-year postdoc opportunity in sunny Portugal

Simon Connor simey_connor at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 4 21:49:59 AEDT 2018

Dear all,

Please pass this on to anyone who might be interested in studying Mozambican diatoms...

Cheers,
Simon
---
A 3-year post-doc contract is now open for applications at the University of the Algarve, Faro, Portugal. The successful candidate would work with Dr Ana Gomes on a multidisciplinary palaeoenvironmental/archaeological project in Mozambique, funded by the Portuguese Science Foundation.  The post-doc would be based at the University of the Algarve’s Gambelas Campus (10 minutes drive from the beach and Faro International Airport!) and would be required to travel to Mozambique for fieldwork with the project team.  The deadline for applications is 14 January 2019.

For more information, please see:
http://www.icarehb.com/positions-fellowships-geoarchaeology-portugal-4/<https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/54K7CP7yBls8R8BBfzBEbJ?domain=icarehb.com>

As I’m involved in the project and know the University of the Algarve very well, I’m happy to answer any general questions you might have prior to submitting an application.  Cheers, Simon