[Aqualist] INQUA support

Timothy Cohen tcohen at uow.edu.au
Fri Dec 21 10:24:35 AEDT 2018

Dear Colleagues,

Brian Chase would also like to remind you of the support that INQUA is providing for ECRs and DCRs to attend the Dublin congress. The pot of gold this year is on the order of €300,000, and as always we are seeking to get as many young scientists to the meeting as we can.

Keep in mind though that the deadline for applications is the 16th of January, 2019, so time is short.

Further details can be found on the INQUA website at: https://inqua.org/funding

Hope to see you all in Dublin!

Best regards,

Brian

Associate Professor Tim Cohen
ARC Centre of Excellence for Australian Biodiversity and Heritage
GeoQuest Research Centre - Co-Director
School of Earth and Environmental Sciences/SMAH
University of Wollongong NSW 2522 Australia
T +61 2 4239 2375 |
uow.edu.au<http://uow.edu.au/> | View my publications

[CABAH_Geoquest logo]