[Aqualist] Adelaide Earth Science seminar-- Fri 21st Sept--Allison Karp

John Tibby john.tibby at adelaide.edu.au
Mon Sep 17 21:10:53 AEST 2018

Dear All,

For anyone in Adelaide on Fri we have a great seminar on Friday:  "Grassland fire ecology has roots in the Late Miocene"

More details below.
Associate Professor John Tibby

Department of Geography, Environment and Population
School of Social Sciences
Faculty of Arts

and

Director, Sprigg Geobiology Centre

University of Adelaide
Phone: +61 (0)8 8313-5146<tel:%2B61%20%280%298%208313-5146>
EMAIL: john.tibby at adelaide.edu.au<mailto:john.tibby at adelaide.edu.au>
SKYPE: johntibby

Office address (see below for sample delivery address):
Room G39, Napier Building
North Terrace
Adelaide, South Australia, 5005

Web address: