[TimorLesteStudies] Tetum Language Course

Jennifer Drysdale jenster at cres10.anu.edu.au
Fri Nov 17 14:07:17 EST 2006

From:  j.hajek at unimelb.edu.au

Dear friends,

Over each year I receive numerous emails from people wanting to do
the Tetum course. I am gauging interest to see if I should run the
course in early February 2007.

The course which has run very successfully for a number of years is
intended for people with very little or no spoken Tetum at all. It is
intensive and has been immense fun for everyone involved.

15 hours tuition (3 hours a day over 5 days) of basic Tetum to get
you going in East Timor. It's very much oral focussed and hands on.

Approx costs: $281 (full inc materials), $221 (concession inc materials)

I would be grateful if you could circulate this email to any and
everybody (inc groups and organizations) you know who might be
interested, in order to get an idea as soon as possible as to
possible interest.

*****Please note, however, the course  will only run subject to
sufficient numbers.*****

If you are interested please reply to Alex Tilman (alexvt at unimelb.edu.au).

Obrigadu barak
John
--
___
Assoc. Prof. John Hajek FAHA

Director
Research Unit for Multilingualism and Cross-Cultural Communication
School of Languages
The University of Melbourne
VIC 3010
Australia

phone:    +61 (3) 8344 5168   fax: 9347 2489
email:   j.hajek at unimelb.edu.au