[Easttimorstudies] looking for a paper

Nuno Vasco Oliveira nuno.oliveira at anu.edu.au
Mon Sep 4 14:23:43 EST 2006

Does anyone on this list sign the Monthly? If so, can you please make the
"Beloved Companheiros" article, from Mark Aarons, available?
Thanks,
Nuno

At 05:16 PM 8/30/2006, Bob Boughton wrote:
>EAST TIMOR STUDIES MAILING LIST<x-html>
><!doctype html public "-//W3C//DTD W3 HTML//EN">
>Cn anyone on this list tell me how to obtain a copy of this paper, which
>Antro referred to in his Beyond the Crisis Coference paper in Canberra in June
>
>Da Silva, AB 2004, 'Potential of education for conflict transformation and
>identity
>reconstruction in the cultural context of Uato-Lari and Uato-Carbau', A paper
>presented to The Teachers Formation Centre, Baucau, Timor-Leste.
>--
>Dr. Bob Boughton
>Senior Lecturer
>Adult Education & Training
>School of Professional Development and Leadership
>University of New England
>Armidale NSW 2351, Australia
>
>phone:  +61 2 67732913
>email: bob.boughton at une.edu.au
>

></x-html>
>Queries about the East Timor Studies List should be directed to the List
>Owner (easttimorstudies-owner at anu.edu.au).
>To post to the list send your email to Easttimorstudies at anu.edu.au.
>To subscribe please visit
>http://mailman.anu.edu.au/mailman/listinfo/easttimorstudies
>The List Owner accepts no responsibility for postings to this list.

Nuno Vasco Oliveira
PhD Scholar
Archaeology and Natural History
Research School of Pacific and Asian Studies
Australian National University
ph 02 6125 4300
mob 0431 544 512