Fwd: Re: Re: [Easttimorstudies] 2004 census results needed

Chris Manson mansonc at usa.net
Tue Sep 26 15:14:56 EST 2006

I work for the RDTL Min if Health. One of my contacts works for Statistics (2
min walk away!). Her feedback today is:

"....we are working on a website with all of the info they require at the
moment.  As soon as I have settled in to work I will see what I can
get hold of for you re the below email.

Or as soon as the website is up will let you know."

chris

easttimorstudies