[TimorLesteStudies] Interviewing former combatants

Dara Cohen dkcohen at stanford.edu
Thu Feb 7 14:16:32 EST 2008

Hello,

I am a PhD candidate in political science at Stanford University, where I am
writing a dissertation on violence during conflict. My research requires
that I interview ex-combatants from the 1974-99 period--I am looking to
interview men and women who fought in any of the combatant groups in this
period.

If you have any ideas about how to contact ex-combatants, either in East
Timor or West Timor, please let me know.

Thank you,
Dara Cohen
Department of Political Science
Stanford University