[TimorLesteStudies] Timor Leste - marine biology

Cathy Molnar calactasia at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 30 21:26:21 EST 2008

Hi there,

Ma'af banyak, tapi Bahasa Indo saya belum bagus, jadi saya menulis di Bahasa Englis saja.

There is currently a survey underway of the coral over the north coast of Timor-Leste.  It is part of a bigger project with many components.

It is funded by the Government of TL (Ministry Agriculture and Fisheries).  They engaged the Northern Territory Government, Dept of Natural Resources, Environment & the Arts (NRETA) and Charles Darwin University to assist.

This survey is a joint project between the National Directorate of Fisheries (Gov of TL) and the NT Government, led by Dr Karen Edyvane of NRETA.

See their link at http://www.nt.gov.au/marine.

hope this is helpful,
good luck!
Cathy
Cathy Molnar Protected Network Areas (incl. National Parks) Advisor Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries Government of Timor-Leste email: calactasia at yahoo.com.aumobile (Timor-Leste): +670 726 7684 mobile (Australia): +61 417 340 070
Your Future Starts Here. Dream it? Then be it! Find it at www.seek.com.au
http://a.ninemsn.com.au/b.aspx?URL=http%3A%2F%2Fninemsn%2Eseek%2Ecom%2Eau%2F%3Ftracking%3Dsk%3Ahet%3Ask%3Anine%3A0%3Ahot%3Atext&_t=764565661&_r=OCT07_endtext_Future&_m=EXT