[TimorLesteStudies] Seeking Gudmund Jannisa Paper - The Crocodile's Tears. East Timor in the Making

steven.sengstock at anu.edu.au steven.sengstock at anu.edu.au
Thu Mar 6 17:31:26 EST 2008

Dear East Timor Scholars,

I am currently investigating ethnolinguistic dimensions of the Manufahi rebellions/wars between 1894 and 1912, and am chasing down a reference in the Ph.D thesis of Gudmund Jannisa.  So far I've been unable to obtain a copy of the thesis. If anyone has a copy of it or knows how to obtain one, I would very much appreciate any assistance you might be able to offer.

The full bibliographic details are below:

Jannisa, Gudmund. 1997. The Crocodile's Tears: East Timor in the
Making. Ph.D. dissertation, Lund University.

Kind regards,
Steve.

Steve Sengstock

Postgraduate Scholar