[TimorLesteStudies] Tetum spell checker (via John Miller)

Bu Wilson Bu.Wilson at anu.edu.au
Wed Mar 19 08:21:26 EST 2008

Here is a Tetum spell checker for MS Word which I built and used on my PC
(it's a Mac). It's no rocket science or computer hackery. It's just a simple
wordlist saved as a text (.txt) file. I have been using this dictionary on
my computer for a number of years and I have added new words to it in the
process. At the moment there are over 7300 entries in this list. The
dictionary has been very helpful for me when I write in Tetum. It
particularly enables me to write Tetum with consistency (spelling).

For this file and its instructions, please go to
http://baneebe.blogspot.com/2008/03/tetum-spell-checker-for-ms-word.html or
http://baneebe.blogspot.com/

Cheers.

Alex Tilman
Dili, Timor-Leste

Bu Wilson
Regulatory  Institutions Network (RegNet)
College of Asia and the Pacific, RSPAS
Australian National University
Canberra   ACT   0200
AUSTRALIA