[TimorLesteStudies] Saturday - Informal Lunch for Melbourne-based TLSA members (sorry for the late notice)

Helen M Hill helenh at alphalink.com.au
Tue Nov 25 19:31:28 EST 2008

Due to the presence in Melbourne of a few TLSA members from other states
(and one from UNTL) for a conference at Monash on Critical Pedagogy, and
Jennifer Drysdale's relocation to Melbourne, several TLSA Melbourne-based
members will be getting together for lunch on Saturday 29th November
(the day after the Independence Day Dinner).

So if you are in Melbourne and a researcher or student of Timor-Leste,
please join us at

Fejito Restaurant
286 Nicholson Street, Fitzroy,
(corner of Henry Street, opposite Palmerston Street - all near Johnston St)
(tramstop 15 on the 69 tram)
at 12.30
2 hour parking in Nicholson Street and Palmerston Street

The restaurant has a variety of food: all-day breakfasts, pies,
sandwiches, meat dishes, pasta, salads, hamburgers and rice.

While this is mainly an informal get-together for lunch, the forthcoming
TLSA Conference in Dili on July 2nd and 3rd 2008 will be discussed.

Please let Helen Hill know by email or by phone 0409 546 167
if you are planning to attend so we can book a large enough table.

Sorry for the late notice, we only decided to have it yesterday!