[TimorLesteStudies] Seeking for Education Information in Timor-Leste

Domingos Belo domingos_belo at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 30 17:04:17 EST 2009

Dear All,

I would really appreciate if you could help to provide me with the below information or advise the right person with contact information.

Progress in rehabilitating the education system/school enrolment between the school year 2005- 2008, the number of students enrolled in primary teacher and schools.

I thank you very much for your kind assistant to this matter.

Example below of information needed

School Year 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004
Primary
Schools 719 734 749 759 759
Students 164,700 175,000 185,600 175,600 179,900
Teachers 3,470 3,860 4,248 4,862 5,415
 Domingos BELO