[TimorLesteStudies] Last interview with Comandante Ular

zelda da zeldagrimshaw at gmail.com
Fri Jan 15 11:25:07 EST 2010

dear list moderator,
HI! I feel like an idiot ... I think the version of the interview I sent you
still has all the edits marked. I can't work out how to get rid of them! can
you please ensure that whatever gets posted to the list doesn't have red
marks all over it, ie only the 'final' version is shown!
Thanks, in word-ignorance,
Zelda