[TimorLesteStudies] 'Customary Community and Modern Nation Formation in Timor-Lest'e - Free Hard Copies

Michael Leach mleach at swin.edu.au
Wed Jan 9 12:06:48 EST 2013

TIMOR LESTE STUDIES ASSOCIATION

________________________________
From: Damian Grenfell [damian.grenfell at rmit.edu.au]
Sent: Wednesday, 9 January 2013 9:20 AM

'Traversing Customary Community and Modern Nation-Formation in Timor-Leste'
Edited by Damian Grenfell

This journal edition comprises 17 essays on the themes of customary society and nation-formation in contemporary Timor-Leste, including short articles, reviewed essays and a special section on local governance by academics from the National University of East Timor. Free online downloads of the journal edition are available at http://www.timor-leste.org/local-global/

In addition, the Globalism Research Centre has produced a limited number of hard copies of this journal edition that are available free of charge. If you would like a copy, please send an email with 'Local Global' in the title to damian.grenfell at rmit.edu.au<mailto:damian.grenfell at rmit.edu.au> along with a relevant postal address.

In addition, we also have hard copies of the following four reports available free of charge:

  *   Local Perspectives on Political Decision-Making in Timor-Leste: A Short Report on the 2007 Presidential and Parliamentary Elections in Dili and Venilale, 2012 (English Only)
  *   The Impacts of Gender Programming in Timor-Leste (also in available in Tetun).
  *   Uptake of New Technologies in Rural Communities in Los Palos (also available in Tetun).
  *   Understanding Community: Security and Sustainability in Timor-Leste (also in Tetun).

If you would like to receive any of these printed copies, please specify in your email which reports and in which language and we will also post them to you.

Please note that the Local Global Journal will be distributed in Timor-Leste over January and February (the other reports have already been widely distributed in both languages). If you are situated in Timor-Leste, and are able to arrange collection of the publications over January and February from Dili, again please email to let us know and we will do our best.

--
Dr Damian Grenfell
Director, Globalism Research Centre