[TimorLesteStudies] Dili Launch, 14 August: TLSA 2013 Conference Proceedings

Michael Leach mleach at swin.edu.au
Thu Aug 7 11:28:43 EST 2014

From: Hannah Loney <h.loney at student.unimelb.edu.au<mailto:h.loney at student.unimelb.edu.au>>

TLSA 2013 Conference Proceedings: Launch in Dili

The refereed conference proceedings from the 2013 TLSA conference, Understanding Timor-Leste 2013, will be released very shortly!

Due to the large number of papers that we received, the peer-reviewed, four-language publication will be released in two volumes: Volume I (Tetum and Portuguese) and Volume II (English and Indonesian). Authors will
receive one free copy, and copies will be provided free of charge to East Timorese universities, libraries and other educational institutions.

The launch of the conference proceedings will be held in Dili on Thursday 14 August 2014 at 4.40pm, as part of the international conference, A Produção do Conhecimento Científico em Timor-Leste, at the National University of Timor-Lorosa’e (UNTL), Liceu Campus in the Auditorium. Information about how to obtain free author copies, and any additional copies, will be available on the Timor-Leste Studies Association website -
http://www.tlstudies.org/ - after the launch date. An order form will be distributed on this list shortly. Authors resident in Dili can collect their author copies at the launch.

We will also hold a launch in Melbourne, with details TBC.

Thank you to those who contributed articles and assisted with the peer-review process. We hope to see you at the next TLSA conference in 2015!

Kind regards,

Hannah Loney
For the TLSA

--
Hannah Loney, PhD Candidate and Research Assistant
School of Historical and Philosophical Studies, Faculty of Arts