[TimorLesteStudies] Call for Papers (Lisbon May 2017): 'Politics and Culture in the Colonial Periodical Press'

Michael Leach mleach at swin.edu.au
Wed Nov 16 00:17:30 AEDT 2016

From: Lúcio Manuel Gomes de Sousa <Lucio.Sousa at uab.pt>
Subject: Congress: 'Politics and Culture in the Colonial Periodical Press'

We are sending you information concerning the call for papers for the Congress 'Politics and Culture in the Colonial Periodical Press', that will take place in Lisbon, 22th-25th May 2017 (  https://congressoimprensacolonialuk.wordpress.com/international-congress/call-for-papers/  ), and in particular our panel: P07 - The colony of Timor: peripherality, periodical press and transit of ideas between colonial nodules  https://congressoimprensacolonialuk.wordpress.com/international-congress/panels/p07/
P07 - The colony of Timor: peripherality, periodical press and transit of ideas between colonial nodules<https://congressoimprensacolonialuk.wordpress.com/international-congress/panels/p07/>
congressoimprensacolonialuk.wordpress.com
Paulino Vicente - Universidade Nacional de Timor Loro`Sae (UNTL) / CEMRI -Uab), East Timor Lúcio Sousa - Universidade Aberta / CEMRI-UAb e IELT-FCSH, Portugal Abstract: Periodical press...

[https://secure.gravatar.com/blavatar/6fd47c008032144da60fbee53f91f3c8?s=200&ts=1476363081]<https://congressoimprensacolonialuk.wordpress.com/international-congress/call-for-papers/>

Call for papers<https://congressoimprensacolonialuk.wordpress.com/international-congress/call-for-papers/>
congressoimprensacolonialuk.wordpress.com
Call for papers will be open from 31.10.2016 t0 4.12.2016

We hope that it may be of interest to our colleagues.

Best regards,

Lúcio Sousa

Pense! É mesmo necessário imprimir este e-mail? Faça a diferença! O ambiente agradece.
Think! Do you really need to print this e-mail? Make a difference! Think about the environment.