[TimorLesteStudies] DIT Glossary of tourism and food (Tetun, Portuguese, English, Indonesian)

Michael Leach mleach at swin.edu.au
Tue Nov 22 15:03:39 AEDT 2016

From: Catharina Williams-van Klinken [mailto:cwvk at livethedream.tl]
Subject: DIT Glossary of tourism and food (Tetun, Portuguese, English, Indonesian)

Dili Institute of Technology is pleased to announce the release of a glossary of 500 tourism words and 700 food and cooking words in all four official and working languages of Timor Leste. It is downloadable for free from www.tetundit.tl<http://www.tetundit.tl> in PDF format or as an interactive dictionary. It is also for sale in book form at the Centre for Language Studies of Dili Institute of Technology (7736 9768).
We would like to produce further glossaries in the areas in which DIT teaches, including engineering, petroleum and management. Should any readers have useful glossaries or technical dictionaries to use as references (in Tetun, Portuguese/English or Indonesian/English), or be able to help in other ways (keeping in mind our budgetary limitations), please contact us on regis at tetundit.tl<mailto:regis at tetundit.tl>.
Catharina

Dr Catharina Williams-van Klinken
Director, Centre for Language Studies
Dili Institute of Technology.