[TimorLesteStudies] TLSA 2015 Conference Proceedings - Now available online for free download

Michael Leach mleach at swin.edu.au
Fri Nov 25 16:22:38 AEDT 2016

Refereed papers from the 2015 Timor-Leste Studies Association Conference, Timor-Leste: The local, the regional  and the global, volumes I and II, are now available online for free download.

Please see the TLSA website: http://tlstudies.org/ConfPro2015.html

Papers in the collection are divided into two volumes. Volume I contains papers presented in the general programme of the conference. Volume II contains papers presented at the special panel on '1975 - 40 years on'. The online edition also includes a new section of online refereed articles not included in the hard-copy original volumes.

Hard-copies can still be ordered (see order forms on the link).

Professor Michael Leach
Chair, Department of Social Sciences
Faculty of Health, Arts and Design
Swinburne University of Technology