[TimorLesteStudies] Call For Student Papers and Posters 'TIMOR-LESTE - 15 YEARS OF INDEPENDENCE: Symposium on the Cultural Heritage of Timor-Leste', October 27, University of Melbourne

Michael Leach mleach at swin.edu.au
Thu Aug 31 14:05:20 AEST 2017

From: Student Conservators [mailto:studentconservatorstl at gmail.com<mailto:studentconservatorstl at gmail.com>]
Sent: Monday, 28 August 2017 9:09 AM

Good morning,
We are writing to remind you of the recent call out for participation in an upcoming symposium and exhibition to celebrate 15 years of independence for Timor-Leste, titled 'Timor-Leste: Then and Now.'
For your information we attach the invitation for participation. Submissions are closing soon but if there is concern about the time in which submissions are due, or the format of a poster or paper, please make contact with us to discuss further. We're happy to assist with any queries or concerns.
Submission deadlines are as follows:

·         Papers due: 17 September (11.59pm) 2017

·         Poster due: 3 September (11.59pm) 2017
We look forward to soon seeing and hearing stories from members of the Timor-Leste community and the organisations they are a part of.
Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,
Rachel Jones
President