[TimorLesteStudies] UNTL Diálogos Journal new edition 2017 - society and culture

Kerry Taylor-Leech k.taylor-leech at griffith.edu.au
Tue Dec 12 10:07:54 AEDT 2017

Thanks for circulating this Michael. Fantastic to see a journal coming from
UNTL. Long overdue. I'm looking forward to reading these papers - though
they'll really stretch my language skills.

Could I alert the list to a special issue of Current Issues in Language
Planning Journal on language planning and development aid, edited by Dr
Carol Benson and myself. There are five papers and our intro paper is cited
here:

*Taylor, Leech, K.* & Benson, C. (2017). The (in)visibility of language in
development aid discourse. *Current Issues in Language Planning
18*(4), 339-355,
DOI: 10.1080/14664208.2017.1360690 . Warm wishes
to the list members for the festive season​
,

Best regards
Kerry

*ktlweb.wordpress.com <http://ktlweb.wordpress.com>*

Kerry Taylor-Leech | Senior Lecturer TESOL/Applied Linguistics
School of Humanities, Languages and Social Science

Griffith University  | Nathan | QLD 4111 | Building location (N06) Room
-1.10

T *+61 7 3735 4254 <(07)%203735%204254>* *|* email*
k.taylor-leech at griffith.edu.a
<k.taylor-leech at griffith.edu.au>*