[TimorLesteStudies] Please help me pass this panel invitation around (with panel abstract included)

Chen,Li-Li lilichen at ufl.edu
Fri Jul 13 14:11:43 AEST 2018

[2019 Association of Asian Studies Annual Conference panel invitation]

Dear all,

Hi, I am Li-Li Chen, a new Ph.D. at University of Florida and the chair of panel "Who/what is local." We need 2-3 senior international/Timorese scholars to serve in the discussion as a paper contributor or a discussant in the Association of Asian Studies (AAS) conference in Denver in 2019. In addition to me, there are two Ph.D. students who are conducting fieldwork in Timor-Leste participating. We want to generate a interdisciplinary and cross-regional discussion in this panel. I include the abstract of this panel in this email.

If you are interested in participating this panel, please email your bio to: lilichen at ufl.edu by July 30. Thank you for reading this email, and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Regards,

Li-li Chen
Ph.D.