[TimorLesteStudies] NOW AVAILABLE FOR ORDER: "New Research on Timor-Leste/ Peskiza foun kona-ba Timor-Leste / Novas investigações sobre Timor-Leste/ Penelitian Baru Tentang Timor-Leste" (Vols I and II, 2018)

Michael Leach mleach at swin.edu.au
Fri Jun 15 11:42:27 AEST 2018

PESKIZA FOUN KONA-BA TIMOR-LESTE / NOVAS INVESTIGAÇÕES SOBRE TIMOR-LESTE / NEW RESEARCH ON TIMOR-LESTE / PENELITIAN BARU TENTANG TIMOR-LESTE (VOLS I AND II)
Edited by Peter Job, Antero B. da Silva, Nuno Canas Mendes, Alarico da Costa Ximenes, Mica Barreto Soares, Sara Niner, and Therese Tam. Hawthorn: Swinburne Press, 2018.
Refereed proceedings of the Timor-Leste Studies Association's 2017 Conference, UNTL Liceu Campus, Dili, Timor-Leste, 29 and 30 June 2017.

*** AVAILABLE TO ORDER NOW ***

Volume I includes papers presented in the general programme of the conference in Tetun, Portuguese, English and Indonesian (388pp), and special panels on gender research in Timor-Leste. Volume II contains papers presented at the special panels on ‘Investigations into Agricultural Topics/ Investigasaun Konaba Tópiku Agríkola Nian’ (200pp).

ORDER FORMS
See attached contents (pdf) and order form (pdf/ word) for details.

COPIES
FREE to East Timorese University Libraries / College Libraries / Reading Rooms.
ALL OTHER COPIES: $A60 (Institutions/Libraries)/ A$50 (Individuals) (GST and Postage included)
ALL SALES FUND COPIES TO EAST TIMORESE UNIVERSITIES AND LIBRARIES

Details of the publication, cover images and order forms are also available on the Timor-Leste Studies Association website: www.tlstudies.org<http://www.tlstudies.org>

Professor Michael Leach
Chair, Department of Social Sciences
Faculty of Health, Arts and Design