[health-vn] Consultant for GIPA project final evaluation
Luu Thi Ngoc Anh
Luu.Thi.Ngoc.Anh at undp.org
Mon Oct 19 14:27:32 EST 2009
Consultant for GIPA project final evaluation
The 1st phase of the Project "Promoting Greater Involvement of People Living with HIV (GIPA) in Viet Nam" for the period 2005-2008 has completed, while its 1 year extended phase for 2009 will be ended in December 2009.
The project is implemented by the Vietnam Women's Union in partnership with UNV and UNAIDS. Geographically, it covers four provinces: Ho Chi Minh City, Hai Phong, Quang Ninh and Ha Noi, where a large number of people living with HIV exist in couple with a large number of available supports and self help groups for PLHIV.
Deadline for Submissions: 30 October 2009
Detailed Terms of Reference can be found on UNV Viet Nam website at http://www.un.org.vn/unv/ . (Those who have previously applied for this evaluation, please do not re-apply.)
Objectives and Scope:
General Objective: The evaluation will closely examine, but not would be limited to, the following areas:
1. Overall project performance against its workplan and through which identify the Project's best practices, lessons learned, successes and challenges.
2. Assessment of the relevance of project design to Vietnam context in regard to GIPA concept and its duplication to other regions of Vietnam in the future when the project has ended.
3. Identification of any gaps in project management, coordination mechanism as well as technical support to the project, and recommendation of workable solutions that can be applied in case of project's duplication in the future.
4. Identification of the results and contribution which volunteerism and volunteers brought to the project.
5. Assessment of relevance, effectiveness, effects and sustainability of the results and contribution that volunteerism and volunteers brought to the project including lessons learned.
6. Formulate recommendations on how to maximize the contribution of volunteerism in case of project replication in the future.
Interested candidates should include a detailed curriculum vitae (CV) and an application letter (both in English) marked: "Consultant for GIPA project evaluation" to the address below or via email to unv at undp.org.vn<mailto:unv at undp.org.vn> (preferable)
United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
25-29 Phan Boi Chau Street
Acknowledgements will be sent to short-listed applicants only.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the health-vn