[hepr-vn] GFA Job Opportunity: Private Sector Development Expert
vern.weitzel at gmail.com
Thu Nov 13 00:23:01 EST 2008
Subject: Job Opportunity Advertisement
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 09:36:23 +0700
From: MAIGFAHANOI <maigfahanoi at vnn.vn>
GFA Consulting Group is a German consulting company operating worldwide with
over 300 staff. GFA is specializing in various sectors, including agriculture
and rural development, business development, environment, and IT services. In
Vietnam, GFA is operating a Representative Office since 1996, implementing a
wide range of projects.
Currently we are seeking a Vietnamese national to fill in the post of Private
Sector Development Expert in our Representative Office in Hanoi – initially for
a duration of 12 months. The successful candidate will work independently under
the manager of the GFA Representative Office, focussing on the following tasks:
• Review upcoming project opportunities, expanding the scope of current GFA
clients to public and private sector actors.
• Establish monitoring tools for structured assessment and expansion of project
opportunities, and regularly follow up on the top-ranked options
• Based upcoming project opportunities, define professional profiles of experts
and of organsations in the areas of PSD, trade enhancement, BDS, value chain
development, corporate social responsibility, vocational training, a.o..
• Develop and implement a strategy and systematic approach on how to identify,
attract and select potential experts and organizations with the defined profiles.
• Establish a database to include the curricula and professional information of
experts according to certain quantitative and qualitative criteria.
• Regularly liaise with relevant actors to better assess their technical expertise
• Occasionally travel to neighbouring countries for the same purpose.
• Liaise regularly with GFA headquarter for monitoring of progress and updating
of profiles if required.
• Male or female professional with academic background in business
administration, economics or similar.
• Sound networks to experts and organizations working in private sector
development in Vietnam and preferably also in neighbouring countries.
• Working experience in European ODA projects/private sector
• Systematic and innovative thinking to develop the strategy and action plans
• Ability to work independently, under a performance based evaluation system.
• Excellent English proficiency & sound software application skills
• Experienced team player in an intercultural setting.
Interested applicants are requested to send a complete CV, letter of application
in English and a copy of relevant qualifications before Tuesday, November 18th
GFA Representative Office
54 Le Van Huu street, Hanoi
Email: gfahanoi at hn.vnn.vn
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview
Mai, Nguyen Quynh
GFA Hanoi Representative Office
54, Le Van Huu Street, Hanoi
Tel: 0084 - 4 -3 9430752
Fax: 0084 - 4 - 3 9432502
Website: www.gfa-group.de <http://www.gfa-group.de>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: ADVERTISEMENT_for PSD10.11.DOC
Size: 26624 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://mailman.anu.edu.au/pipermail/hepr-vn/attachments/20081112/63c2db89/attachment.dot
More information about the hepr-vn