[hepr-vn] Vacancy at East Meets West Foundation - Vietnam
vern.weitzel at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 04:28:48 EST 2009
Subject: Vacancy at EMW
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2009 09:53:20 +0700
From: nhi <nhi at eastmeetswest.org.vn>
East Meets West Foundation (EMW) is one of the largest and most
productive humanitarian development non-government organizations in
Vietnam. We are seeking 1 caliber national candidates to join our
dynamic and professional teams to carry out a comprehensive program to
support people with disabilities in Danang City and surrounding area.
The program will last for three years.
Position: 1 Project Officer
Assists the Project Manager in managing the project in Da Nang to ensure
efficient implementation and operation of the project to achieve the set
1. Project planning: successful candidate will support the project
manager in implementing the project approved work plan.
2. Staff management: the incumbent will supervise one Project
Assistant to fulfill the work plan
3. Financial management: the incumbent is responsible for book
keeping and financial transactions related to the project in line
with EMW standards and norms.
Desired qualifications include:
1. University degree, preferably in health, education or community
2. Minimum of 3-4 years of relevant work experience in public
health, social work or community development. Background and
professional experience in working with people with disabilities would
be an advantage.
3. Reasonable management skills, liaison and networking skills,
sound analytical skills
4. Professional attitude and diligence
5. Strong communication, and interpersonal skills
6. Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and
7. Excellent computer skills
8. Able to work independently as well as work in a team.
9. Able to deal with pressure and deadlines and solve problems
10. Willing to travel and work in rural areas
Salaries and benefits will be determined based on experience and
Deadline of receiving applications for the above positions is* _January
17^th 2009 _*. All interested candidates are welcome to contact and
submit their applications to:
SERVICE CENTRE FOR DA NANG FOREIGN AFFAIRS (SCEDFA)
472 Hoang Dieu, Hai Chau, Da Nang. Tel: 0511-3552343/3552344
E-mail: duchaosnv at yahoo.com <mailto:duchaosnv at yahoo.com>
EAST MEETS WEST FOUNDATION - Da Nang Office
E-mail: thoi at eastmeetswest.org.vn <mailto:thoi at eastmeetswest.org.vn>
Ho Thi Y Nhi/Ms.
Deputy Director for Admin. & Finance
East Meets West Foundation - Vietnam
Address: 32 Pasteur Street, Danang
Tel.: (84) 511-3829110, Fax: (84) 511-3821850
Email: nhi at eastmeetswest.org.vn <mailto:nhi at eastmeetswest.org.vn> or
hoynhi at gmail.com <mailto:hoynhi at gmail.com>
More information about the hepr-vn