[LINK] Link's options, archives and homepage

Robin Whittle rw@firstpr.com.au
Sun, 02 Feb 2003 15:02:20 +1100

I discovered that since the changeover to Mailman in November or so
year, that I have not been getting my own messages to Link mailed to my
by the list manager.  This is a pest, since I often look for things I
have written in my Link mailbox.  I have changed this by setting the
appropriate option at:

I am surprised that this option seems to default to off.

This page describes Link and leads to the archives:

  http://anumail1.anu.edu.au/pipermail/link/

which go back 8 years.

However the old Link list home page still exists:

  http://sunsite.anu.edu.au/link/

and its archives,

  http://www.anu.edu.au/mail-archives/link/browse.html

which look like they run to June 2002, but actually go to October, are
still on the Net and get top listing by Google.

   - Robin