[LINK] Finally up to date on the Shuttle

Ann Moffatt annm@exocat.com.au
Sun, 2 Feb 2003 22:47:28 +1000

i worry that the yanks don't seem to learn lessons. they say they noticed a
bit fall off on launch. i wonder if they informed the shuttle crew or had
the damage inspected.

my gut feel would be that they held numerous meetings of 'top brass' at hq &
decided not to tell anyone in case they'd have the program stopped, just
like they did with challenger when they noticed a little puff of smoke on
takeoff. according to feynman's findings at the enquiry, they knew with 14%
probability that the o-rings would fail and still they hushed it up.

peace & love

annm
Ann Moffatt
EXoCaT Pty Ltd