[LINK] Freedom of Expression (TM)

Chirgwin, Richard Richard.Chirgwin@informa.com.au
Mon, 3 Feb 2003 10:39:26 +1000

Before too l***[1] we'll all have to talk in code. The bloodsucking
l******[2] will try to own the language. I hoped to d*dge [3] the issue by
shutting up, but after two days I had a notice from John Cage's lawyers
claiming I had violated his copyright in 2880 successive performances.

******* of the world, rise **![4]

RC

[1: Phrase copyright to Paul Kelly.]
[2: Like I need to defend a class action by the B.L.s]
[3: Trademarked by a car company.]
[4: Removed on advice from the administrators of the estate of Karl Marx.]
[Any resemblance between these footnotes and any other footnotes is entirely
accidental.]