[LINK] Freedom of Expression (TM)

Chirgwin, Richard Richard.Chirgwin@informa.com.au
Mon, 3 Feb 2003 14:04:03 +1000

B***ger!

Richard Chirgwin
This e-mail has been scanned and passed by Chirgwin's IPTracker. IPTracker
software asserts that it is safe to transmit, receive and read the contents
without violating any known copyrights, trademarks, or international
conventions regarding the protection of intellectual property. No liability
is assumed by the vendor, beyond that which is mandatory according to
consumer protection legislation. This disclaimer is copyright, trademarked,
and meaningless.