[LINK] Aust Post questionnaire

Adam Todd adam@todd.inoz.com
Sat, 08 Feb 2003 22:31:45 +1100

>The packet arrived in a plastic bag with no return address, so it could
>be difficult to return to sender as someone advised.  My copy will be at
>the tip on Monday.  A one-page card would have sufficed.

Nooo, don't "return to sender" that just costs Aussie Post money.

Put it in an envelope and return it to the National Security Agency or the
Attorney Generals Department - WITHOUT A STAMP.  (No return address either
please.)

Aussie Post then charges the department a fee, which they will then have to
justify to the Senate Estimates Committee.

If you want to be really nasty, send it to John Howard's electoral office
in the same fashion :)

If you want to make a statement, don't make it cost the messenger.