[LINK] OT: Howards anti-terrorist mailout

David Boxall david.boxall@hunterlink.net.au
Sun, 09 Feb 2003 10:46:19 +1100

As the mailout is distributed without a sender's address, the
following may be approprite.  They're on the APH web site as
addresses for one John Howard, MHR.
<http://www.aph.gov.au/house/members/member.asp?id=ZD4>

Electorate Office:
Location: