[LINK] OT: Howards anti-terrorist mailout

Brenda Aynsley bpa@iss.net.au
Sun, 09 Feb 2003 11:54:50 +1030

David Boxall wrote:
> As the mailout is distributed without a sender's address, the
> following may be approprite.  They're on the APH web site as
> addresses for one John Howard, MHR.
> <http://www.aph.gov.au/house/members/member.asp?id=ZD4>
>
> Electorate Office:
> Location:
> 230 Victoria Road
> Gladesville NSW 2111

It probably more properly should be sent to the Prime Minister rather than the
member for bennelong, even though they are one and the same person

For effect I believe they should all be returned to

The Prime Minister
Parliament House
Canberra ACT 2600
Australia

and that's where mine is going today.

cheers
brenda

--
Brenda Aynsley   ||  Mobile:+61(0) 412 662 988
BA, DipSocSci(sociology), DipAppSci(computing), MACS, PCP