[LINK] OT: Howards anti-terrorist mailout

Ann Moffatt annm@exocat.com.au
Sun, 9 Feb 2003 22:15:39 +1000

"The Four Minute Warning"

i remember that. it was about the same time that bannister ran the mile in
under 4 mins leading to skit on the 4 min warning in 'beyond the fringe'
where the politician, when asked what people could do with 4 mins warning,
made the comment that 'some people can run a mile in 4 mins!"

peace & love

annm

Ann Moffatt
EXoCaT Pty Ltd