[LINK] Terrorism Booklet On-line but no phone number

Bob Bain bobb@soxkat.com
Mon, 10 Feb 2003 16:37:05 +1100

On Sun, 09 Feb 2003 16:20:24 +1100, Tom Worthington wrote:

>Checking the "important message" from the Prime Minister  I was
>disappointed to see under "your local police" there was no number. Lacking
>a printed phone book, I switched on the laptop and did a quick white pages
>search to find it was 13 1444 for the ACT. Called the number and talked to
>a friendly and efficient sounding officer.

 By co-incidence I called the police in the ACT last week.  It took
well over 2 hours for anyone to answer the phone.

 In case of emergency break glass, but don't expect an immediate
response....

Bob Bain
Sydney Australia
bobb@soxkat.com