[LINK] MS to speak at NY OS Con

Howard Lowndes lannet@lannet.com.au
Tue, 11 Feb 2003 14:05:47 +1100 (EST)

On Tue, 11 Feb 2003, Chirgwin, Richard wrote:

> >From Newsforge:
> http://newsforge.com/newsforge/03/02/09/2138247.shtml?tid=51
> Microsoft has scored another speaking post at an open source conference.
>
> Interesting; given the NOIE conf, it may be that we're seeing the start of a
> strategy. Mind you, it's a high-risk strategy; you can assume that some of
> the delegates will be sufficiently intelligent to ask the sorts of questions
> whose answers will look bad in print...

If you go to
http://linux.org.au/~leonb/articles/picking-up-your-marbles.html
you will see that Leon Brooks of Linux Australia has already compiled a
list of questions to ask.  I shall be going to the NOIE event and might
just ask one or two from the list - if given a chance.

--
Howard.
LANNet Computing Associates - Your Linux people <http://www.lannetlinux.com>