[LINK] Howard in the footsteps of Menzies

Ann Moffatt annm@exocat.com.au
Wed, 12 Feb 2003 17:18:41 +1000

robert wrote

"Having seen on the news last night footage of the families farewelling
the latest batch of Australian service men and women about to be sent
overseas, I nearly cried. For LJH to risk their lives and subject their
families to the trauma of loss of a loved one for such morally bankrupt
reasons is unacceptable."

from the news today it seems like many of the military are opting out by
refusing anthrax vaccine.

good on them. i say!!

peace & love

annm