[LINK] 'World's biggest Luddite' in Telstra plasma TV row

Chirgwin, Richard Richard.Chirgwin@informa.com.au
Thu, 13 Feb 2003 15:06:44 +1000

Tony,

I have in front of me words from Philips.
>It's not just a TV. It's everything I could have wanted and more.

Now, with the choice of:
- an international manufacturer with billions, selflessly seeking to improve
my humdrum existence by getting me to sit for so long in front of the screen
that I die of DVT; or
- a retired librarian and clearly contrarian,
who would I believe?

Richard