[LINK] 'World's biggest Luddite' in Telstra plasma TV row

Jan Whitaker jwhit@melbpc.org.au
Fri, 14 Feb 2003 07:56:21 +1100

At 11:01 AM 13/02/03 +1100, Bernard Robertson-Dunn wrote:

>TELSTRA has showered key decision-makers in the federal Government with
>gifts ranging from plasma televisions to weekends away at an exclusive
>winery.

Pity in the relative importance of things at the moment that the general
public would care less about the corruption. I wonder if it would get any
air in Parliament if Howard et al were accused of corruption?

Is there an impeachment process in this 'representative' democracy of ours?

Jan

JLWhitaker Associates
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
jwhit@melbpc.org.au  --  http://member.melbpc.org.au/~jwhit/whitentr.htm