[LINK] 'World's biggest Luddite' in Telstra plasma TV row

Bob Bain bobb@soxkat.com
Fri, 14 Feb 2003 11:10:41 +1100

On Thu, 13 Feb 2003 18:49:53 +0800 (WST), Kimberley James Heitman (in
a very rare moment of "free speech") Director of Adultshop.com,
various bodies, boards and committees wrote:

>> does that mean there are heavenly cars bob?

>"We are all of us in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the cars".

 /start social interjection/

...and Les Brown reputedly said..

 "Shoot for the moon, even if you miss it, you will land among the
stars"

 which is possibly the galactic equivalent of the "gutter"

 ot to put it in more tangible terms "Shoot for the moon.  If you miss
it you'll be consigned to a void of eternal emptiness without any
option of return, refund or access to a lawyer."

 /end social interjection/

Bob Bain
Sydney Australia
bobb@soxkat.com