[LINK] Finally up to date on the Shuttle

Frank O'Connor foconno1@bigpond.net.au
Fri, 14 Feb 2003 17:51:42 +1100

Thanks Bernard and Tony,

I am constantly grateful that we have the odd bit of engineering
talent on the list to explain these sort of things for we neophytes
... it saves us from falling back on the embarrassing 'Fairies do it'
argument that I often have to resort to with my unnaturally curious
nephews and nieces. (Who fall back on the old "He's a senile old
twit" addendum when I do use the 'fairies' explanation.)

							Regards,