[LINK] U.S. Plans for Cyber Warfare

Adam Todd adam@todd.inoz.com
Sat, 15 Feb 2003 08:56:19 +1100

And people laughed at me some months ago when I suggested that Plasma and
Digital TV (LCD type) might actually contain "pixels" that were in fact
CCD's used for "viewing" the surrounds of the sets placement.

I wonder if Telstra's loan Plasma screens to Howard and Alston had "call
home" features that allowed Telstra operatives to monitor the private
going's on of Howard and Alston giving sensitive intelligence to Telstra to
"tune" the marketing a little (lot)??

I wonder if both Howard and Alston's TV viewing was MONITORED by Telstra to
see what they watched, when they watched it and gosh - how many people were
in the room watching ...

Big Brother may be watching you!