[LINK] {OT} Walk against War - sunday in sydney

Ann Moffatt annm@exocat.com.au
Sun, 16 Feb 2003 17:18:38 +1000

there was even a well attended peace meeting up here in hervey bay. we had
ours on friday night as the 'leaders' were going to brisbane to march.

we had a very good discussion on war & oil & then all went out to see a
beautiful 'PEACE' set up in candles on the side of the lake. we sat &
watched it burn for ages then someone brought out a 'no war' sign & we set
that alight too.

there is a wonderful 'spirit' around. lets hope it stops the war.

peace & love

annm
Ann Moffatt
EXoCaT Pty Ltd