[LINK] {OT} Walk against War - sunday in sydney

Bernard Robertson-Dunn brd@austarmetro.com.au
Sun, 16 Feb 2003 18:48:51 +1100

<quote>
Prime Minister John Howard has returned to Australia saying he will not be
swayed by the protests.
</quote>
http://www.abc.net.au/news/australia/nsw/metnsw-16feb2003-10.htm

It seems that John Howard believes he knows best and that we should trust
him.

Two things frighten me:

1. That he might be wrong.
2. That he might be right.

The secong possibility frightens me more.

--
Experience should teach us to be most on our guard to protect liberty when
the Government's purposes are beneficent. Men born to freedom are naturally

Regards
brd

Bernard Robertson-Dunn
Canberra Australia