[LINK] Censorship Issues..

Bob Bain bobb@soxkat.com
Mon, 17 Feb 2003 08:23:34 +1100

On Sun, 16 Feb 2003 10:58:22 +1100, I wrote:

> Is there a single "privacy advocate" able or willing to express a
>personal viewpoint ?  I realise it requires ethical judgement and the
>willingness to express a viewpoint that may or may not be popular....

 Ok.  I have the usual "zealot" crap.  Now I'd like to hear meaningful
views from privacy advocates.

 I am talking about discussion of the issues rather than simply
"flowing flames" in my direction with the empahsis on "zealot" and
"I'll trash anything you write".

 Is there a privacy advocate who can answer the questions posed in an
intelligent and hopefully constructive and meaningful manner ?

 Roger Clarke ?  Greg Taylor ?

 EFA board members ?

 Kimberley Heitman ?

Bob Bain